Saturday, March 15, 2008

~another movie day~

huhu~~..this morning,friday wake up..luckily no sore throat but i quickly drink lots of water..hope it won sick..hmm..but things when wrong..when i brush teeth i vomit out the water..haha..siao...really duno wat happen to my stomach..today blur blur..slept at 5am but wake up at 9:45am..duno why my eye cant close again after wake up..usually i will lying on bed till 10:15 only wake up..haiz..not enough sleep nvm lo..go class liao still can concentrate..luckily la..so suei when go toilet..the door striaght away bang on my eye's above when i try to open the door...walao eh...pain like hell...my bone ler.....for a few mins i keep on massage n rub it but still very pain..till now still pain n a bit "bengkak" liao...haiz..duno wat happen to me today..how come i can let the door bang on me and din defend myself..hmm....today still go for movie cos last time i watch spiderwick..so today go for =AH LONG LTD= hehe...so many entertainment b4 break..walao..sunway many ppl wei...reach there around 3:30..get ticket in 3.55pm..left 15mis to had my lunch..wuwuwu~~~but rush also ok la..at least the movie worth it..hihi..whole movie was like..laugh till ends..hihi...its funny..i like it..on the way back saw a huge and clear rainbow..hihi..so nice..come home clean up room..feel more tidy..but tiring..tomolo no electric..so gonna "cabut" liao..~~bye~~happy holiday to myself..hihi..hope can 55 finish my things.

2 comments:

CON@N said...

Pig so stupid go bang door :)
haha
Door oso wan bully u, always say me only :)
lolz

upsido said...

u this stupid..
dun always say me pig la..
i know i pig..
but from my observation..
u more pig than me lo..
wakaka...blek :p