Tuesday, August 12, 2008

~funny thingy~

huhu~~today supposingly i am going to hav lunch with my friend
but he went out work so i tapao and enjoy my lunch and
hot tea in front of comp while reading my friend's blog..
i'm quite enjoy reading and admire the humours n the tactics
she using when writing her blog..so interesting as i read everything
from A-Z....her english is very powerful...now only realize my eng
is so damn lousy...hahaha.......after meals..
i start cleaning all the rubbish in the plastic bag..
OMG!...funny things happened..i nearly throw the dirty tissue
in my hot tea!!! wuah!!!! luckily i 'm back to concious..if not my tea
will be topping up with bunch of tissue..wakaka...maybe u won be
laughing when reading..but when u gone through this happening
then you will think urself stupid..wakakaka..hrmm..
it's me right now...061

No comments: