Wednesday, August 13, 2008

~sleepy day~

yoyo......sleepy day...last nite too late sleep make me not
enough sleep luckily i'm not fishing in the office...
029hoho...btw...after start training..
working life seems so boring and meaningless for me...
everyday wake up in the morning n back at 6pm...reach home i still
left 4-5hours to do my own personal things..time is not enough!!
i wan my school life back........but maybe when i step back to campus
life..i will act in the other way round....maybe myself too lazy...
am i going to be hardworking?who knows? haha....
even myself also never know..so don say u know wat i'm goin to be..
it's wed AGAIN!!! guess wat?!! PASAR MLM is here!!! hoho.....
hmm...it's been a long time 054i dream to explore the longest
pasar mlm but so far..i only manage to buy food in a short limited
time.... cos my friend is rushing home..so till now i'm still waiting for
other friend and of course my dear sis...to accompany me walk for
few hours taste the food..look forward to the baju....the accessories
and much much more so we can slowly enjoy the wed pasar mlm day....
wow weeeeeeeee.........today my sis coming..can go lo....084