Friday, August 8, 2008

~life is too short to waste time hating anyone~

Oooo...thanks to blue winter...ur words really make up my mood
to continue my blogs...is just too busy to write..some will say this
is just an excuse..but pls..there's no lie on my words..
i treat heart to heart to my friends...hihi...
hmm...today should be my another busy day..but i still got the
strong feel to write smt in it..life is to share..to enjoy...
half an hour ago..i came across with one mail..very interesting~
quoted : "life is too short to waste time hating anyone"..
is truth..i'm very pleased that i am an optimistic kind of person...
if u know me..definitely u will see i am smiling everyday..wakaka..
but sometimes person tat make me hated them..can never cure..
IF they did smt that against me...hoho...i will dun like them..
but never hate them till cant forgive...i'm a very easy forgiving ppl
but nowadays i'm so easy lost my tempered and become impatient
so these are the things for me to correct for the moment...

No comments: