Friday, December 7, 2007

我的部落格终于诞生了!!!

~yoyo~~哇。。。难以置信,我的部落格终于诞生了。。
hoho...actually this is my second blog..
1st blog was created during my alpha 1st sem..(kena force by english lecturer)wakakaka...
that time really no intention to write out all feelings that buried in the bottom of my heart..
因为有些事情,不是三言两语就能说清楚。。所以呢。。hmm...一言难尽。。哈哈。。so..abandoned my 1st blog lu..after 2years..when i review my blog..can feel alpha tat time really brought some kids accent..haha..funny..i really grow up liao..omg..miss my childhood oo.. miss my alpha life..housemate..classmates..friends..melaka campus..melaka lecturers.. everything in melaka la..hihi..
MISS YOU ALL la...aiks..
whole mind all abt the past ady..STOP..STOP..late liao..keep on thinking later i cant sleep..
before go to sleep..wanna wish happy birthday to upsido(my blog)..yeah..~万岁!!~

2 comments:

no paid no gain said...

wei..i thought u will remember me oooo!!! i have link u through my blog!!!...

åh-†ёh² said...

i got link u also...