Sunday, December 23, 2007

SAY YES TO BOOKS! Y_Y

wow~after few days sick..ate my healthy meals..
finally i recover!!..a bit..flu not that serious.. ^_^
my throat also no more pain..thanks for my sis~~huhu~
both sick ppl ate porridge for 2days..hehe..
so coincident we fall sick on the same time >_<
and can take care each other Q _Q
exam around the corner..but wat am i doing??!! T_T
movie, drama, listen song and chit chatting..
totally din study!! hav to scold myself..lazy bum.. @_@
tomolo 'pia' !! 拼了老命都要考好成绩! p('_')q
no more lazying + no more crapping + no more shopping
FOCUS!! STUDY!! AZA-AZA~GAMBATTE~JIA YOU!! p('_')q

2 comments:

CzeWai said...

the God so good, never let the illness fall on ur exam period,haha..now can focus in study liao!

wish u good luck in ur exam ooo!!!

Gambatte ! ! !

upsido said...

--> haha..yala..luckily the god din let me sick during exam time..if not..i also dunno wat to do ady..haha..thanks for caring~ ^_*