Sunday, December 16, 2007

~moody~

today whole day feel like so moody..
hate myself being this way..i hate moody ppl..
but why i become moody??!! sad sad sad...
everything around me make me feel so sad..
izzit gifts from god? i dun wan blame god..
should blame myself..not ppl..not u..but me..
patient..i got..just that i need to train well..
fake..i see..just tat i ignore..
fate..i realize..getting worst..
problems..i facing..getting more n more..
nothing can say..just wait n see..just tat..nothing more

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoii, dun be so moody la..will affect my mood u know..im sad too..sigh..why why why?is unfair..haha..hmmm try to proud wif our single gang (konon again)..hahhaa..

upsido said...

haha..siao za bo..come my blog kacau..ish ish ish..shuh!hoho..just a while moody only la..u la..din come cyber help me celebrate..kesian..i alone here..haha..kidding la..too many tings come liao..'fan'..now ok lo..thanks moi..wakaka..muacks~thanks gal~single gang..good~~